Sales – you love it when they happen and are frustrated when you can’t close them. Let me share something with you today…
A Sales Story
Marsha and Siobhan found me via LinkedIn. They are two smart business owners who provide consulting for leaders. They know what their clients need and offer a variety of consulting and placement services to fill those gaps. The size of the jobs that they are up for are significant and complex and make an equally significant impact in their clients businesses and teams.
Intuitively both business owners knew that they had figured out the WHY and WHAT portion of their business but needed sales training because they wanted to serve more clients. Neither one of them liked hard closing nor awful sales techniques like “if you walk out the deal will walk out with you.”
When we spoke, I immediately recognized their potential. They booked a private VIP Day that I offer for several thousand dollars and we got to work. After we finished their VIP Day Marsha and Siobhan stayed late and applied the system method and both practiced the Conversation Close.
That following day they had a very important meeting with a large client who was in need of multiple elements of their system. It had been difficult to CONVINCE THE CLIENT to invest in what THEY NEEDED and both worried on whether or not they would lose this client altogether. To make the story short, they came well-prepared in a meeting with a large client and closed the $100,000 deal on the spot!
Here’s something to think about…
Today I want you to think about what that would feel like when you closed your equivalent sale? Because you can learn how to do it over three afternoons… The How To Sell More And Feel Good About It training begins September 19th! LIVE, VIRTUAL, WORLDWIDE! Trust me, this is a game changer!
You want this. You want sales. You want to break through this. You want your competitors to wonder how you did it.
Who can benefit from the How To Sell More training?
- Coaches, consultants, trainers, and speakers.
- White glove departments of large corporations like Dell (yes, they piloted this very training).
- Creatives like DJ’s, photographers, creative directors, fine art painters and musicians.
- Medical clinics and medical service providers.
- Sales managers and teams of small and medium organizations.
5 Best Excuses to Postpone Your Success
And for kicks, here are the best five excuses to postpone your success.
- I can’t afford it – you need one sale to make this pay for itself.
- I am too busy – is there anything more important but to figure out how to sell more? We find time for what matters. If I’d offer you expensive front row theatre tickets for a show you want to see and it was tonight would you find the time?
- Nothing works for me, I tried everything – apparently not this sales training 😉
- I am working on other important things – see #2.
- I know I need it but I just don’t like sales – welcome to the club. Listen to Leila who didn’t even want to come to the training because it had the word “sales” in it.
You know what to do. Sign up, make sales, feel good.
Beate Chelette is the Founder of The Women’s Code and serves as the Programming Chair for the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO-LA). Once $135,000 in debt and a single mother, she successfully sold her business to Bill Gates in a multi-million dollar deal.
Beate’s supports Business Owners and organizations who want to reach them two-fold. As The Growth Architect she creates training, outreach and sponsorship programs through customized Entrepreneur skills training following the 5 Star Success Blueprint that shows step-by-step how to grow, build and scale businesses.
In addition Beate provides leadership development programs for organizations that want to implement the ROI of Balanced Leadership through The Women’s Code, her signature system that educates leaders and helps companies achieve gender equality. The Women’s Code creates and implements programs that improve organizational culture, foster productive work environments and help companies improve their people ROI.
Beate is a respected speaker and mentor and is the author of the #1 International Amazon Bestseller “Happy Woman Happy World – How to Go From Overwhelmed to Awesome”, a book that corporate trainer and best-selling author Brian Tracy calls “a handbook for every woman who wants health, success and a fulfilling career.”
If you’d like to book Beate as a speaker on Leadership or Entrepreneurship for your next event please connect here.