When it comes to growing, building, and scaling businesses, it’s imperative that you develop and follow a business growth strategy. When I support my private clients in developing growth strategies we follow a blueprint. Here is your Business Health Check List for growth.
Clarify your message
- What’s your brand?
- Is your niche and approach clear?
- What is your specific and unique message?
Find your clients
- Who is your Airtight Avatar, your very best client?
- What problem are you solving for your clients?
- Are you giving them what they want?
Get your message out
- Clear and consistent website that tells them what you do
- Ongoing and regular content creation (blog, video, Facebook, etc.)
- Ongoing defined marketing strategy
Go where your clients are
- Get out and network where your clients are
- Find LinkedIn groups that your clients participate in
- Have a process for follow up
- Capture your leads
- Segment them into specific lists
- Keep filling your funnel
- Incentivize the client to buy
- Guide them through figuring out the purchase
- Ask for the sale
After the sale
- Follow up
- Write thank you notes
- Ask for referrals and additional work
What do you think of this business health checklist? Do you think this will work for your business? Is it comprehensive enough to drive growth into your business?
If you do have anything to add on this list, kindly send me a message me or feel free to comment in the blog. I’d love to hear your inputs when it comes to driving growth into your business.
Beate Chelette is The Growth Architect and a results-oriented businesswoman with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record in growing, building and scaling women’s businesses. Once $135,000 in debt and a single mother, she successfully sold her business to a global entertainment media company owned by Bill Gates in a multi-million dollar deal.
Through her online courses, one-on-one training programs and live speaking events, she mentors women entrepreneurs with her 5 Star Success Blueprint, developed with the knowledge gleaned from her growing, scaling and selling her own company. Beate has a deep commitment to supporting women.
She is the creator of The Women’s Code, the fourth step of Growth Architecture that is focused on Supporting Balanced Leadership. Her proprietary methods specifically address women’s obstacles and she leads from experience, having survived in business in a highly competitive male-dominated environment.
She is a respected speaker and mentor and is the author of the book “Happy Woman Happy World How to Go From Overwhelmed to Awesome”, a book that corporate trainer and best-selling author Brian Tracy calls “a handbook for every woman who wants health, success and a fulfilling career.”