Welcome to an exciting episode of the “Business Growth Architect Show” where we feature Tyler Horsley, the Founder and CEO of Nuclear Networking who will give insights on how to make your business more sellable and more valuable.
Let’s cut straight to the chase. Tyler’s big idea is that you shouldn’t try to do everything on your own. Instead, you want to listen to other people that may or may not be a subject matter expert and get their viewpoints and insights. Tyler believes that to be different you want to be thinking differently and getting advice from outside your own head is one way to do so. This is the power of external insights.
Next we are moving to a deep dive into customers and their needs and wants. Understanding what your customers need can be really hard. Knowing what they want even more so. Tyler knows this topic inside and out, and he’ll share how you can help your customers discover what they really want so that your offer fits that need perfectly.
Throughout the episode, Tyler will give you simple and practical tips that you can start using right away to fine tune and tweak what you are already doing.
As always we are focused on giving you a strategy and actionable pointers to implement.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- One of the key topics Tyler discussed is the importance of having an exit strategy. He emphasizes that not all businesses need an exit strategy, but for those who do, it requires careful planning and execution.
- Tyler highlights the need for entrepreneurs to think differently and adopt scalable strategies to grow their businesses.
- Tyler emphasizes the significance of avoiding brick walls in business. He draws from his own experiences and provides valuable insights on how to overcome challenges and achieve sustainable growth.
- He also highlights the importance of staying connected and building relationships in the business world.
- Tyler shares his approach to generating offers and closing deals. He highlights the effectiveness of asking questions and taking potential clients on a journey to reveal their needs and desires, rather than trying to convince them of something they may not initially believe.
00:04:43 The Importance Of Considering Business Exit Strategies
00:09:37 Key Factors For Making Your Business Sellable
00:15:44 Struggles Of Creative Individuals: How Lack Of Business Skills Can Crush Your Growth
00:18:55 Benefits Of Assessing Goals And Addressing Business Needs In A Movie-inspired Approach
00:24:28 Rethinking Your Company’s Approach: The Power Of External Insight
00:27:49 Facilitating Application Of Key Principles For Client Success
00:31:25 Recognizing The Lesson: Reinforcing Ineffective Practices
00:33:13 Challenges And Reflections On Integrity And Work
Ideas Worth Sharing:Think differently as an entrepreneur and try to avoid the brick walls. - Tyler Horsley Click To Tweet Set yourself up for acquisition and make your business attractive for buyers. - Tyler Horsley Click To Tweet Lack of willingness is a major obstacle to achieving your equity event. - Tyler Horsley Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…