Today we are joined by Mario Nawfal, the Founder of the Athena Group of Companies, a business conglomerate of 15+ companies that operates in more than 40 countries. He is most notably a Co-Founder and the CEO of NFT Technologies, a portfolio company soon listing on a stock market in Canada under the ticker “NFT”. He joins the show today to talk about his bootstrapping of multiple million-dollar enterprises, his passion for people-building systems, and the power of getting uncomfortable.
This show is packed with so much insight into the mindset behind business-building and the elements that are important to success. Listen in as Mario shares his insight on dealing with the collapse(es) of Crypto, as well as how he handles things when they go wrong. You will also get to hear his favorite strategy dealing with varied advice and great ideas that will keep you heading in the right direction.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Mario’s entrepreneurial background and how he uses his passion for managing people.
- The value of jumping right into something you’re interested in.
- How purposefully getting uncomfortable can lead to success.
- Why emotional intelligence is key.
- Why you need a safe place.
- How strategy plays a role in Mario’s career and day-to-day life.
- The difference between setting a goal and making sure you’re following the right “North Star.”
- The importance of looking for the common denominator when it comes to advice.
- Mario Nawfal: Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
- TEDx: The Metaverse Is Already Here – Mario Nawfal
- Tim Ferriss
- Ray Dalio
Ideas Worth Sharing:Your success can be determined by the uncomfortable things you're willing to do or you've done in your life. – @marionawfal Click To Tweet I'm always looking for that uncomfortable situation to put myself in and have progress not be uncomfortable for no purpose. – @marionawfal Click To Tweet Having a place of safety is important. Now, that doesn't have to be a physical place—it can be your home, can be your pet. – @marionawfal Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…