My outstanding guest today is Akbar Sheikh, an author and entrepreneur who has made it his goal to help others make more money so they can more freely give to their families and communities. He has come up with a few strategies that help a wide range of businesses grow and make millions, and he joins the show to discuss his favorite strategies, as well as what drives him to do what he does every day.
Listen in to hear about how Akbar got started as an entrepreneur and moved his way up into success and wealth. He shares some incredible insight from his life and experiences in business that will give you a great place to start when deciding how to build and grow your business further. From knowing when (or when not to) give up to the importance of impact and giving, this episode is full of useful tidbits that you can take with you into your life and business.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How strategy and peace of mind go hand in hand.
- Why it’s so important to learn from your mistakes.
- Giving up – why you shouldn’t (but sometimes should).
- Why impact comes first and the role of revenue.
- Why you should always give, no matter how small.
- How Akbar figured out the universal law of giving.
- An important reminder to entrepreneurs.
- Akbar Sheikh: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Ideas Worth Sharing:The reason it’s important to have strategy is for peace of mind. – @theakbarsheikh Click To Tweet The only way to lose in this game is to quit. Quitting is probably the worst strategy I’ve ever heard of. – @theakbarsheikh Click To Tweet Your whole life can change with one or two moves. But that's not going to happen if you're not learning from your mistakes, and you give up. – @theakbarsheikh Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…