Today’s guest is about to take us to a place we haven’t been before – affiliate marketing. Chris Myles is an entrepreneur, affiliate marketing expert, blogger, and successful YouTuber who teaches people how to earn a lot of money online through affiliate marketing. He not only shares insight into his successes, but also what important lessons he learned along the way.
Chris gives us a glimpse into what drove him to pursue work online and how he initially decided to give affiliate marketing a try. He sheds light on the role of affiliate marketing in business and why it’s so important for all kinds of businesses. You will also hear about the importance of making mistakes and also about some of the key strategies that really moved the needle forward for him in his career.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Chris goes by “Benji’s Dad” and how that came about.
- The importance of strategy in affiliate marketing and how he switched things up.
- Why strategy is so important to forward movement and direction.
- What to do when one strategy doesn’t work (and how to know what’s working or not).
- Why diversifying traffic sources is important in the long run.
- Why Google is a central piece of his blogging strategy.
- The importance of knowing and using the needs of your ideal customer avatar to shape your content.
Ideas Worth Sharing:A lot of what I’ve learned and now I teach and talk about – is mainly because I’ve made the wrong decision previously. I wouldn’t have gotten to this point if I hadn’t implemented strategies. – Chris Myles Click To Tweet Because we know the strategy of what Google wants to do, we can now build our businesses around the strategy that works along with what Google is trying to do. – Chris Myles Click To Tweet You can take what people need, and then wrap it into what they want. – Chris Myles Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…