Branding is such an important aspect of business, but it can be hard to find the right fit—especially when it comes to your personal brand. Bobby Umar joins me on the show today to talk about how you can build your brand and your reach. An author, entrepreneur, social media influencer, and speaker recognized by Inc. Magazine, Bobby has really found his personal brand and helped others achieve massive and meaningful growth.
Listen in as he shares his insight into discovering your personal brand, as well as improving and shifting your mindset in ways that will allow you to succeed and impact others in incredible ways. You’ll get a glimpse into his growth process, what he did to find recognition and success in business and branding, and key strategies when it comes to mindset, branding, and influence.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How strategy is what steers us.
- The importance of relationships and listening in business.
- The role of clarity and focus when it comes to personal branding.
- How to use feedback to influence your decisions.
- How fulfillment is involved in success.
- Why legacy matters and what that involves.
- How to use others’ regrets to help steer your priorities.
- Bobby Umar: Website | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Clubhouse | LinkedIn
- Discover Your Personal Brand
- Thought Leadership Branding club
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware
Ideas Worth Sharing:At the end of the day, my focus is on fulfilment. Because when I look at how I define success, I look at it in terms of four areas of fulfilment. – Bobby Umar Click To Tweet My kids are my greatest story and legacy as a leader I’m ever going to have in my life. So I'm very committed and dedicated to them. – Bobby Umar Click To Tweet When you're ready to do something about it, and fight for the life that you want, I'm ready to fight with you. – Bobby Umar Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…
Never miss an episode by subscribing via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS!