Today we are joined by Mike Montague, the founder of Playful Humans, a community designed to help the burned-out and bored get re-energized and engaged with life. His mission is to help adults rediscover the power of play and avoid a midlife crisis. In this episode, he will be sharing powerful advice for how you can live a more intentional life filled with the things that truly make you come alive.
Listen in as Mike shares how to give yourself permission to slow down, relax, and live a more playful life, as well as the importance of finding work that you feel passionate about. You will learn how to play to your strengths, how to balance work and life, and how to push through the things you don’t feel like doing to achieve the things you want.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The benefit of living in your playfulness.
- How to slow down and truly live in the moment.
- The value in taking time off of work to do the things you love.
- How to figure out what makes you come alive.
- The importance of giving yourself permission to relax.
- How working in your strengths benefits more than just you.
- Mike Montague: Website | Instagram | YouTube
- The Morning Brew |S2 E21| Guest Mike Montague
- Mike Montague – Playful Humans
- Catch Mike Montague on the #PirateBroadcast™
Ideas Worth Sharing:Do what makes you come alive because you’re going to do your best work. – Mike Montague Click To Tweet People working in their strength, that are engaged in their job, perform 35% better than those who are not. – Mike Montague Click To Tweet Give yourself permission to take a break. – Mike Montague Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…