Creating a unique and stand-out brand for your business can be quite the challenge—and then marketing that brand is another hurdle altogether. Rachael Phillips is a multi-award-winning global marketing expert recognized as the ‘go-to’ person when it comes to growing and establishing a brand in the marketplace. Today she joins the show to discuss how to get to know your business better and so much more.
Listen in as she shares how to remain updated with the latest digital and technological developments, as well as proven strategies to market your business. You will learn the importance of collaboration and connection, the value of connecting with yourself before starting a business, and how to evaluate what’s really important to you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to get to know your business better.
- The importance of collaboration and having an open mind.
- How to connect on a deeper level with yourself.
- Techniques and methods for studying your business.
- How to stay updated with the latest digital and technology development.
- Proven strategies and solutions for marketing for your company.
- The benefit of re-evaluating what’s truly important to you.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I think that when we collaborate, and we think outside the box, that's when we find more of ourselves. – Rachael Phillips Click To Tweet Be willing to step out of your comfort zone. – Rachael Phillips Click To Tweet Success is never-ending. – Rachael Phillips Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…
Never miss an episode by subscribing via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS!