Have you ever wished things were a bit (or a lot) more simple? My guest for today’s show is Mark Joyner, CEO of Simpleology. He is someone who has solved the problems that come with complexity and overwhelm, and he’s here to share his valuable insight on how to double your free time and cut your workload in half through key simplification strategies.
Mark is also the founder of over 30 startups, as well as an author, veteran, and fitness enthusiast who has been dubbed “The Father of Digital Marketing.” Listen in as he weighs in on tactics, decision-making, integration marketing, measuring effectiveness, and much more. He offers so many incredibly important life lessons, and you will walk away with great tools to help you become more effective, efficient, and fulfilled in life.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What the complexity gap is and how Mark aims to help people navigate it better.
- The problem of productivity and why he set out to solve it.
- How to make the right decisions using solid strategy.
- What integration marketing is and the best ways to use it.
- How to measure the effectiveness of a strategy.
- How easy it is to be misled by data and why mindset matters.
- Mark Joyner: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Your Roadmap to Money in the 2020s by Mark Joyner
Ideas Worth Sharing:None of them really needed marketing advice—they had perfectly good ideas. The problem was that their productivity was just completely dysfunctional. – @markjoyner Click To Tweet There’s a lot of propaganda out there. If you attempt to observe the trends using the best data possible, observe with your own eyes. Then things will reveal themselves to you that are not visible to most people. – @markjoyner Click To Tweet Tactics are what you do when you know what you do, and strategy is what you do when you don’t. – @markjoyner Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…