The way that you deal with adversity is directly related to your ability to grow and succeed in life. Today we are talking with a fabulous entrepreneur and teacher who has a unique and compelling story to share about just that. Alan Lazaros is the CEO and Founder of Next Level University, and he joins the show today to give us a really clear look at how important it is to fulfill potential, learn from mistakes, and manifest success.
Listen in to get a peek into Alan’s life, including the adversity that shaped him and the key moment that made him realize how short life really can be. You’ll learn how to solve problems through reverse-engineering and using manifestation as a skill, as well as Alan’s inspiring and insightful advice on taking your business to the next level.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What we can learn from the dying.
- Alan’s story of adversity and growth.
- What helped him shift his mindset into fulfillment, calling, and purpose.
- The importance of understanding who you really are in order to reach your potential.
- The two best teachers in life.
- How to reverse-engineer and manifest your goals.
- Why systems are key.
- Why you need to have a strong strategy for how you spend your time.
- Alan Lazaros: LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
- Next Level U
- The Top Five Regrets of The Dying by Bronnie Ware
Ideas Worth Sharing:You can’t see the stars during the day, but they’re always there. Sometimes it takes the darkness to see clearly that which you simply could not within the light. – Alan Lazaros Click To Tweet My level of frustration with myself or someone else is in direct proportion with how much they are not maximizing their potential. – Alan Lazaros Click To Tweet I think that fulfillment and regret are the best teachers on the planet. When you have regret, don’t run from it. Feel it and learn from it. – Alan Lazaros Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…