Don’t let your desire for perfection stop you from living your best life. The best business strategies for success take into account that life is complicated. People are flawed. Things don’t normally work out the way you want them to.
7 Business Strategies for Success
In spite of all this, you can still find ways to grow your business and succeed in life. I like to call myself a “13-year overnight success.” In all those years of trying and failing, I’ve come up with 7 principles of success in business that have really worked for me. Why don’t you give them a try? I bet they’ll work for you, too.
- WORK HARD. I know… Big surprise, right? You’re not working just for the sake of working. You’re honing your craft. The more you practice and put in the hours, the better you’ll be at your job.
- HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. Even if you have excellent business strategies for success, you’ll have a hard time getting support from people if you’re full of doubt when delivering your ideas.
- EXPECT OBSTACLES AND DON’T LET THEM SLOW YOU DOWN. They’re normal. Just keep moving through them.
- SET ASIDE TIME TOM ACTUALLY EXECUTE THE PROJECT. Don’t linger in the other stages of planning, networking, and so on. Make sure you’re actually moving towards your goal.
- DON’T LET PERFECTIONISM STOP YOU. Embrace your quirks—they make you stand out. You should own your imperfections because they’re unique to you. Don’t think of yourself as “defective.” You’re authentic and interesting! It’s truly one of the best marketing strategies out there.
- FOCUS ON YOUR TASKS. It’s so easy to get distracted nowadays, so set a timer for 75 to 90 minutes and just focus on your work during that time.
- COMMIT TO FAILING —fast, often, and hard. A failure is an opportunity to change your strategy and direction.
If you’d like to hear more about the business strategies for success that I live by, watch this short video I recorded below.
Don’t Let Perfection Stop You
I’ve failed so many times in my life. And that’s fine! Just don’t start thinking of yourself as a failure. Don’t let perfectionism stop you from giving your best. I’ve found that the most effective business strategies for success are those that support progress. Worrying about perfection stifles creativity and innovation, leaving you at the mercy of your doubts and fears.
Beate Chelette is the Founder of The Women’s Code and serves as the Programming Chair for the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO-LA). Once $135,000 in debt and a single mother, she successfully sold her business to Bill Gates in a multi-million dollar deal.
Beate’s supports Business Owners and organizations who want to reach them two-fold. As The Growth Architect she creates training, outreach and sponsorship programs through customized Entrepreneur skills training following the 5 Star Success Blueprint that shows step-by-step how to grow, build and scale businesses.
In addition Beate provides leadership development programs for organizations that want to implement the ROI of Balanced Leadership through The Women’s Code, her signature system that educates leaders and helps companies achieve gender equality. The Women’s Code creates and implements programs that improve organizational culture, foster productive work environments and help companies improve their people ROI.
Beate is a respected speaker and mentor and is the author of the #1 International Amazon Bestseller “Happy Woman Happy World – How to Go From Overwhelmed to Awesome”, a book that corporate trainer and best-selling author Brian Tracy calls “a handbook for every woman who wants health, success and a fulfilling career.”
If you’d like to book Beate as a speaker on Leadership or Entrepreneurship for your next event please connect here.