Today’s guest is Rebecca Zung, one of the top 1% of attorneys in the United States, a bestselling author, and a popular YouTuber with over 2 million views per month. She is also a Narcissism Negotiation Expert, and in this episode, she shares her wisdom on how to slay your negotiation with toxic people, and more specifically, with narcissists.
Listen in as Rebecca shares why having a good offense is just as important as having a good defense when it comes to negotiating with toxic people. You’ll learn how mindset plays into your negotiation success, as well as how the thing that Rebecca initially thought was a barrier to her success actually turned out to be her greatest opportunity. If you want to know how to deal with toxic people, slay your negotiation, and shift that narcissistic focus away from them and onto you, this is an episode you can’t afford to miss!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What brought Rebecca to focus on negotiating with narcissists.
- What strategy means for Rebecca and her favorite strategy for negotiating with toxic people.
- How to reframe your mindset to overcome barriers to success.
- What drives Rebecca to help others.
- Her advice for anyone who dislikes talking about money.
- Rebecca Zung: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Crush My Negotiation Worksheet
Ideas Worth Sharing:Leverage without strategy is nothing. – @rebeccazung Click To Tweet You, and you alone, define your value. – @rebeccazung Click To Tweet People will think what you tell them to think. – @rebeccazung Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…