Joining the show today is author, top speaker, and entrepreneur Greg Reid. The founder of multiple businesses, including Secret Knock, an exclusive professional development and networking event, Greg is looked to as an expert in success and personal development. In this episode, he shares insight into building wealth, investing, and business growth.
Listen in as Greg offers tangible success strategies that will allow you to move forward rather than getting stuck spinning your wheels. You’ll learn about the importance of who you spend your time with and who you seek counsel from. If you’re ready to start growing your business and developing your ability to build wealth, don’t miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How over-planning can trip us up and how to avoid it.
- What stickability is and how it relates to planning and strategy.
- The importance of seeking counsel.
- Who we should be surrounding ourselves with.
- How Greg reaches out and the opportunity it brings.
- The power of specificity.
- The difference between success and the people who just talk about it.
- Why a positive attitude is key.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If we would spend our activity only seeking counsel and ignoring people's opinion, that's the day your life would change. – @GregReid Click To Tweet Surround yourself with people you have respect for, and not people you have influence over. – @GregReid Click To Tweet If we surround ourselves with people that are getting the results that we want for ourselves, we can duplicate it. – @GregReid Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…