Joining the show today is the incredible Chris Do, an Emmy award-winning designer, director, CEO, and Chief Strategist of Blind and the founder of The Futur—an online education platform with the mission of teaching 1 billion people how to make a living doing what they love. In this episode, Chris shares content strategies that will help business growth, tips on triggering sales, and how to see yourself as a business rather than a freelancer.
Listen in to hear his story of immigrating to the U.S. from Vietnam and how he found his way into multiple successful careers. You’ll learn what drove him and why he decided to make a mission out of helping others follow their passions. From inspiration to specific strategies, this episode has so much gold in it, so don’t miss it!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What Chris’ mission and vision are and how he views strategy.
- Why user experience design revolutionized the way he thinks about things.
- Why we shouldn’t assume we know what the problem is.
- How to create solutions (once you understand the problem).
- The value in bringing in facilitators to help tackle challenges.
- How to prepare for a meeting.
- The problem with overvaluing answers.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I don’t want to take money to solve a problem that doesn’t exist. – @thechrisdo Click To Tweet A good user experience design is giving people what they want in the fewest number of steps. – @thechrisdo Click To Tweet You can have everything in life you want if you will just help other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…