Today’s guest is Bradley Sugars, and he’s here to share insight into how to build and grow an efficient business and make more cash. The CEO of ActionCOACH, Bradley breaks down how to improve and upgrade your business so that you can enjoy more of what you actually like to do. He will also provide strategies that lead to success and lessons that have been pivotal when it comes to business.
Listen in as he discusses five main strategies that will help boost your business sales, as well as some incredible advice on marketing strategies that are proven to work. You’ll learn how to make your business stand out from the crowd, how to leverage your business using social media, and what it takes to make your marketing effective.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Bradley’s claim to fame.
- What marketability actually looks like.
- What strategy means and looks like to Bradley.
- What scalability consists of.
- The kind of business Bradley rarely looks at and why.
- Why you want to build an asset rather than just a cash flow stream.
- Why you don’t want to hire someone just like yourself.
- Bradley’s favorite business and marketing strategies.
- How to shift your focus onto what is important to you and your family.
- Bradley Sugars: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Program: 90 Days to Revolutionize Your Life (30xbusiness.com) – *Send a DM via social media and type Beate + your name to get access.
- Pulling Profits Out of a Hat by Bradley Sugars
- Instant Systems by Bradley Sugars
- Buckminster Fuller Institute
Ideas Worth Sharing:I take complex things and make them simple. – @BradSugars Click To Tweet I started out buying broken companies and fixing them. Nowadays, I buy good companies in one location and I take them global. – @BradSugars Click To Tweet Scalability—a lot of it comes to the removal of humans. How do you get less and less dependency on humans and more and more dependency on systemization and technology? – @BradSugars Click To Tweet
Share the Love:
If you like the Business Growth Architect Show…
Never miss an episode by subscribing via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS!
Great interview and info!
Brad is pretty awesome. Thanks Charlie