Thank you for stopping by to check our online programs.
We are glad you are here. Online programs are excellent for self-starters and the budget conscious. If you want 1-on-1 attention please CLICK HERE.
Please take a look at our online programs:
Turn Your Talent Into a Business – Transforming Passion Into Profits
You’ll discover how to incorporate your talents into a business model, what makes your offer attractive, how to communicate your unique value to your clients so that they understand what they “get” and how best to showcase it for your raving fans. I’ll show you the exact formula to identify your ideal client, where to look for your best customers and how to effectively engage and communicate with them and establish yourself as their trusted partner.
Intentional Implementer – Accountability Mastermind
Business building is not rocket science. It is actually quite simple.
- Your mindset comes first. Why? If you don’t believe it then who will?
- Actions come next, because if you don’t execute your money generating tasks there cannot be a forward motion.
- Finally you have to make a commitment and accountability to do what you said you will.
The Intentional Implementer keeps it simple. Every week you get an Episode on a topic like lead generation, sales, mindset and mental hacks, overcoming excuses, project management, LinkedIn strategies, which headlines sell and much much more. The Episodes are designed to keep you focused and then, to hold you accountable and make sure you execute your tasks. Each week you will meet with your peers, your accountability buddies who share your passion to succeed and break through self-limiting behavior. You will find support, humor, compassion and a group of really cool people who love what they do as much as you do. And – you can preview the Mastermind for FREE.
Find Really Good Clients
Register for our complimentary training that will give you an overview of the 5-Star Success Blueprint along with an outline of what goes into finding really good clients. Because it’s time to grow your business and for that you need the right kind of clients. But who are they, where are they, what do they need that you and only you can offer? Take 45 minutes and make a first commitment toward growing your business. Simply click the button and register to start right away.
“Any Time You Sincerely Want To Make A Change,
The First Thing You Must Do Is To Raise Your Standards.”
Have an idea but no business yet? Chose from two entry level full-size business courses:
TURN YOUR TALENT INTO A BUSINESS IN 12 STEPS
This popular class is the fundamental groundwork and an overview of how to set up your business that is necessary before you begin your Growth Architecture journey. It is for anyone who is not sure about their business idea or is just starting out. It is easy to get lost in the sea of resources available to fledgling entrepreneurs, This course isn’t just general advice or inspiration — it’s an intensive immersion into the essentials for your small business or solopreneurs. You’ll learn about building a solid base that gets your business through the difficult first year and beyond. You’ll explore the legal and financial aspects of funding your business and keeping it afloat. From business licensing to pricing to marketing strategies to techniques that boost your bottom line, you’ll gain confidence in handling the day-to-day challenges that come with small business ownership. Over 16000 Students.
BUILDING YOUR AUTHORITY PLATFORM
In this class, you will learn strategies for growing your reputation and influence within your sphere of expertise. You’ll learn how to:
- Find the perfect platforms to connect with your ideal audience
- Share the right amount of information on social media and through white papers
- Get and leverage social proof through referrals and testimonials
It’s a challenge at any stage of your business to balance doing the work itself with building influence and attracting new customers and clients. In this class, you’ll learn practical ways to share your insights effectively without wasting valuable time.
Chose from three soft skills self development courses:
DISCOVER YOUR SUPERSKILLS
Learn To Identify And Communicate Your Strengths To Advance Your Career
This short class is right for you if you are a business owner or employed and you are not comfortable or do not know how to talk about what you are good at. We can’t offer our services or get bigger job opportunities until we can clearly communicate why we are right for this job.
We live in a culture that’s obsessed with self-improvement. We’re constantly being encouraged to examine our weaknesses and do everything we can to improve upon them. But rather than always focusing on what’s wrong with us, we need to start looking more at what’s right. Being able to identify your strengths, hone them and then present them to the outside world is key to advancing your career, whether that means convincing your employer that you deserve a promotion or winning new clients for your business.
Taught by respected entrepreneur, consultant, author and teacher Beate Chelette, this course utilizes the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator to help you better understand your personality type and what are the natural qualities that make you good at what you do. We’ll then put together a Professional Value Proposition to help you talk about your skills with confidence and communicate the value you bring to an organization.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and understand your personality type using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
- Figure out what you’re naturally good at and how you can use that to advance your career.
- Build your confidence by focusing on the positive aspects of who you are.
- Create a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) to identify your superskills and blind spots.
- Create a convincing Professional Value Proposition.
- Communicate your strengths and skills to your team, colleagues, superiors and clients.
BECOME AN INFLUENCER AT WORK
When it comes to work, do you ever feel like a helpless cog in a big machine, always at the complete mercy of your bosses and unable to influence the direction of your company or your career? Well, you’re not alone. Many employees are overwhelmed by the power structures at work and unsure about how to insert themselves into the decision-making process.
If you want to go from being a follower to a leader, you have to start thinking strategically. Whether you’re an entry-level employee or a seasoned professional, having a well-thought-out strategy and the ability to implement it is critical to getting the opportunities you need to be successful in your career.
Taught by respected entrepreneur, consultant, author and teacher Beate Chelette, this course provides you with a step-by-step guide to creating a personalized strategic roadmap that will get you where you want to go in work and life.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Decide what you want from your career and your professional relationships.
- Identify the must-haves and the negotiables in your work life.
- Figure out which projects and tasks are worth your effort and which aren’t, and what activities will bring you maximized results.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for professional success and career advancement based on your personal goals.
- Utilize reverse engineering to design the steps and the process to achieve your desired outcomes.
SHOW UP LIKE A BOSS: 10 DAYS TO BIG CONFIDENCE
Build Your Confidence With This Logical, Methodical Approach
It’s common for people, particularly introverts, to feel like they aren’t being fully seen or heard at work. They might even experience being bullied, made fun of or singled out to do the most demeaning office chores.
If you want to be taken more seriously at work, increase your confidence and feel better about yourself, this course is for you. We’ll take a methodical, business approach to confidence building, helping you develop that skillset in a simple, straightforward, implementable way.
This 10-day boot camp is led by Beate Chelette, a respected entrepreneur, consultant, author and teacher. It will provide you with a concrete, confidence-building exercise each day so that by the end, you’ll feel more empowered and able to take charge of your destiny at work.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Build strategic relationships with those who can help advance your career.
- Improve your visibility throughout your organization by connecting with people outside your department.
- Showcase your natural superskills.
- Collaborate and support your team members.
- Listen to others to gain deeper insights into their needs.
- Be diplomatic through your communications.
- Get involved in socially responsible volunteer projects to build connections with likeminded people.