Please take a look at the enclosed job description and spread the word if you know the right person for this job. It’s for one of my coaching clients. The candidate has to be located in Los Angeles and physically show up at the office, so no telecommuting. If it’s not for you maybe you know someone who’d fit the bill.
Top-notch creative agency representing commercial photographers is hiring an Executive Assistant on the Westside in Los Angeles. Our company is a leading agency specializing in providing photographic talent to the advertising industry. Our talent is internationally based in Europe and the United States. We are looking for an addition to our small, but very successful enterprise, effective immediately.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who is focused, outgoing, detail-oriented and professional. You must be a multi-tasker and a creative, independent thinker with a strong personal drive.
- Apple savvy with expert File Maker Pro and Microsoft Office skills. Knowledge of Adobe and InDesign a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential and professional relationships with clients and photographers.
- Social media maven/maverick.
- Articulate and well-mannered.
- Good visual design and photographic sensibilities.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, and exceptional follow through.
- Understanding of sales and negotiation.
- Energetic and positive with a winning personality.
- Must have previous experience in a key support function.
(Duties) You are:
- Primarily and foremost supporting the owner by managing key office tasks.
- Updating the database on an ongoing basis.
- Managing billing and receivables.
- Ensuring accuracy of vendor invoices.
- Maintaining regular contact with our talent.
- Responsible for managing a per talent to-do list.
- Obtaining updated digital files of photographers’ work for online display.
- Liaising with webmaster to ensure regular website updates.
- Managing photographer and agency portfolios.
- Collaborating with owner on selection and sequencing of images for web and social media and portfolios.
- Scheduling third party services.
- Responsible for sending, following up and receiving national and international shipments.
- Filing, mail, general office duties.
This is the perfect opportunity for a confident individual seeking a position in a small company with tremendous growth potential. You understand that you must learn the ropes first and are driven to take on additional responsibility. We want someone who is interested in building a career in the advertising and photographic industry. You must be a problem solver and an independent thinker. As a commercial photography agency we consistently manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines for some of the biggest brands in the advertising industry. You are kind, intelligent, and open to growth. In short you do what it takes to make this choice your best career move, ever.
Salary: Please submit your resumé with salary requirements and let us know why this is a match made in heaven.