Here Is Your Easy Button For SEO and Google Rankings
Just a moment ago I finished a great call on SEO with Ted VanCleave and myself, your PhotoBizCoach. We had a couple hundred creative professionals on our webinar about the photography business. If you were on the call I want to thank you for your great questions and your active participation. So sorry that we were unable to get through all questions. Because this is such a huge topic for our community Ted and I decided that we would make this call available to all readers of this blog.
Frankly, I am still grinning. It’s such a kick for me when we are able to facilitate a content rich webinar like the one we just did. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about SEO but quite a bit of what Ted said was new to me. I had no idea about this little trick of how to keyword your website that he shared with our listeners.
Here is what we covered:
- Google uses links as a major ranking tool. What are the right links and how do you get them?
- The truth behind Flash sites, are they good or bad for SEO? Which are the best sites to have.
- The big thing that almost all photographers fail to do when keywording their site.
- How to get control over your website and how to beat your competition in search results.
- The latest rumor on Google changes.
- How image buyers can find your website and images easier.
In case you want to listen to the call again or just in case you missed our livecast – here is your link. The link is available for 10 days until March 31st, 2012.
Don’t delay and go to listen to the call right now. Again, it’s up only for a limited time only.
Here is to your rankings going nothing but up! Please remember to actually implement the tips and tricks that Ted talks about.
Please let us know what you thought of our webinar. We always like to hear from you.
To your success,
Beate & Ted