I get all kinds of promotional emails and LinkedIn messages all the time. The EP Edu Grants Program is great for photography students in the US and Canada. Check it out and pass it on!
There are six equal prizes available, each consisting of a $1000 cash grant, and another $1000 worth of gear and business tools. Entrants must be enrolled full time during 2012-13 in an accredited college in the US or Canada, and finalists’ entries will be judged by notable judges including David Griffin, visuals editor at The Washington Post, and Molly Roberts, chief photography editor at Smithsonian Magazine.
Prizes & Judges
This year, awards will be granted to each of six outstanding full time students. In addition to a grant of $1000 each courtesy of APA/EP and Blinkbid, the six winners will also receive the following items courtesy of several industry sponsors:
- ThinkTankPhoto’s Airport 4-Sight rolling camera bag, valued at $250
- Blinkbid Business Software, valued at $229
- Cradoc Software’s fotoQuote 6.0, valued at $150.
- A free Standard Account for one year from PhotoShelter, valued at $329
- A one-year APA student membership with winning entries shown on the APA/EP website, valued at $55.
There are no runner-up prizes, only six equal prize packages.
Click the image or right here (Link no longer available) for more info!