BEATE CHELETTE: MEDIA & PRESS PAGE
Beate Chelette is:
- Founder of the Women’s Code and passionate advocate for a new leadership balance which fosters bigger profits and better companies.
- Mentor and coach to thousands of successful creative entrepreneurs who’ve discovered the success in having “German-engineered” business principles behind their creative ideas.
Beate Chelette Short Bio and Media Introduction
Beate Chelette is a results-oriented woman leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record in creating, launching and growing companies and brands. Focused on supporting and training organizations that promote women, she is the creator of The Women’s Code, her signature system that educates leaders and helps companies achieve gender equality and a “new leadership balance.” The Women’s Code creates and implements programs that improve organizational culture, foster productive work environments and help companies improve the bottom line.
She is a respected speaker, coach, and mentor and is known as a “gender decoder” and is also a certified Myers-Briggs practitioner. She is the author of the book, Happy Woman Happy World, which contains her trademarked system to help women achieve work/life balance – a book that corporate trainer and best-selling author Brian Tracy calls, “a handbook for every woman who wants health, success and a fulfilling career.” Through her online courses, one-on-one training and live speaking events, she teaches corporate clients about balanced leadership and advises smaller businesses and start-ups on growth strategies.
Beate was $135,000 in debt and a single mother, and forced to leave her home. Only 18 months later, she sold her image licensing business to Bill Gates’ Corbis in a multi-million dollar deal.
OUR INTERVIEW TOPICS CHANGE DUE TO CURRENT EVENTS
Please inquire for a list of our current topics or chose one below.
Beate has done over 100 radio interviews and podcasts and TV appearances and will gladly accommodate your on-air schedule.
- Topic 1: Can Women have “it” all: Career, Love, Family, and Balance?
- Topic 2 Political (Hillary Clinton): Why you should play the woman card and why women won’t vote for Hillary?
- Topic 3: Understanding Women in 5 Simple Steps.
- Topic 4 Men vs Women: Who is the better gender?
- Topic 5 Gender Equality: Why acting like a girl is good for business.
Please contact us for sample questions. Thank you.
To book an interview please contact:
Eclectic Media PR
To request a review copy of Happy Woman Happy World, or for anything else please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail us at:
Chelette Enterprises, Inc.
P.O. Box 1293
Culver City, CA 90232
Phone: (310) Five Five Eight -4248
Or contact us directly here.
Roger and Rob Talk Show - Interview with Beate
Listen to my episode with Beate here: